Join the Odyssey Family
We pride ourselves in being the largest substance abuse provider in the State of Utah.
With multiple programs addressing mental health, addiction, and physical health, we are constantly looking for passionate professionals to join our family and further our mission. Odyssey employs and trains hundreds of individuals in the following focus areas in order to provide the best services to our clientele.
Current Open Positions
- Child Development Specialist – Children Services (Full & Part Time)
- Therapist, Adult Residential – ACMHC, LCSW, CMHC, CSW (Full Time)
- Peer Support Specialist – Adult Residential (Part-Time)
- Youth Mentor – Adolescent Program (Part-Time)
- Support Staff – Adolescent Program (Part-Time)
- Support Staff – Youth South Campus (Part-Time)
- Support Staff – Parent’s Program (Part-Time)
- Support Staff – Adult Residential (Part-Time)
- Medical Clinic Volunteers
- Administrative Volunteers
Requirements: Must be at least 21 years of age, pass pre-employment drug screening, a BCI background check, and attend staff meetings.
If you are interested in one of these positions, send an email with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We will review your information with the appropriate department, and get in contact with you when a position becomes available.
Thank you so much for your interest in being a part of our team. We look forward to speaking with you!